The #1 annually updated general medical text – delivering the diagnostic tools most relevant to daily practice
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment is the most comprehensive, reliable, and timely reference available to answer common questions that arise in everyday clinical practice. Readers will find authoritative, evidence-based coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders along with a concise, yet thorough synopsis of diagnosis and treatment. Written in a clear, easy-to-read style, this trusted classic covers all aspects of outpatient and inpatient care and includes discussion of new developments and breakthroughs in medicine. Presented in full colour, CMDT covers every aspect of general medicine, with an emphasis on prevention and cost-effective strategies.
• Market: Internal medicine practitioners (77,000), family physicians (74,000), internal medicine residents (23,000), family medicine residents (8,000), nurse practitioners (100,000), physician assistants (34,000), medical students (70,000), nurse practitioner students (5,500/yr), physician assistant students (3,000/yr.)
• Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
• The only text with an annual review of the advances made in HIV treatment
• Detailed overview of other primary care topics, from gynaecology, orthopaedics and dermatology to ophthalmology, psychiatry, and neurology
• Updated throughout with the latest breakthroughs and developments, guidelines, references, drug prices, approved drugs, and more