ISBN - 9781588905130
Autor(es) - Susan E. Mackinnon
Editora - Thieme
Ano de Edição - 2015
N º de Páginas - 645
Representing the treatment and management philosophy of Dr. Susan Mackinnon, Nerve Surgery provides extensive coverage of innovative surgical options as well as guidance on the management of complicated compression neuropathies. In addition to detailed information on tried-and-true as well as cutting-edge surgical techniques, it contains chapters on the basic principles of nerve surgery, such as Anatomy and Physiology for the Peripheral Nerve Surgeon and Evaluation of the Patient with Nerve Injury or Nerve Compression.
- More than 850 compelling full-color figures and photographs demonstrate key concepts
- Videos narrated by Dr. Mackinnon are available online
- Coverage of important conditions that can be treated non-operatively, such as neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome and multilevel compression neuropathy
- Strategies and secondary procedures for failed nerve surgeries
- Tips on how to manage complicated pain problems
This book is a core reference for all plastic surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, hand surgeons, residents, and allied health specialists treating patients with nerve injuries.