ISBN - 9781451144192
Autor(es) - Paul Barash, Bruce F. Cullen, Robert K. Stoelting, Michael Cahalan, M. Christine Stock, Rafael Ortega
Editora - Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Ano de Edição - 2013
N º de Páginas - 1880
Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, covers the full spectrum of clinical options, providing insightful coverage of pharmacology, physiology, co-existing diseases, and surgical procedures. This classic book is unmatched for its clarity and depth of coverage.
Traditionally available as a printed textbook, now it comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling. Viewable through a browser or as a download to your tablet or smartphone, the digital version includes:
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- A powerful, index-based search
- Hundreds of videos demonstrating teaching points for procedures and concepts. The videos teach airway anatomy via bronchoscope, demonstrate decision-making via animated algorithms, and simplify physiologic concepts via simple visual demonstrations
- All referenced cases, studies and pages are linked throughout for instant access
- Regular updates integrated into the text of the electronic version
- Ongoing postings of new videos
- The ability to share notes with friends and colleagues Whether you’re brushing up on the basics, or preparing for a complicated case, the digital version will let you take the content wherever you go and offer you the most interactive experience yet.