ISBN - 9788181930880
Autor(es) - Pradeep Chowbey
Editora - Byword Books
Ano de Edição - 2012
N º de Páginas - 206
Endoscopic Repair of Abdominal Wall Hernias crystallizes the enormous experience of a team of minimal access surgeons who are leaders in the field of laparoscopic hernia repair. Written in an easy-to-read format, the book equips the general surgeon with do-it-yourself techniques using a step-by-step approach to endoscopic repair of hernias of the groin and abdominal wall. This edition has been revised and updated in view of the recognition accorded to herniology in the past decade. The highlights of the book include:
- A new, simple and practical classification for abdominal wall hernias.
- Line diagrams as well as corresponding operative photographs to delineate the endoscopic anatomy.
- Innovations to reduce the cost of surgery.
- Anaesthetic implications for endohernia repair.
- Sterilization techniques.
Foreword to the first edition
Preface to the second edition
Preface to the first edition
1. Historical aspects of hernia repair
2. Advent of minimal access surgery
3. Endoscopic anatomy
4. Classification of endoscopic repair of hernias
5. Equipment and instruments
6. Prosthetics and fixation devices
7. Patient management - Our approach
8. Anaesthesia for laparoscopic endohernia repair
9. Total extraperitoneal repair of groin hernias
10. Transabdominal preperitoneal repair of groin hernia
11. Trouble-shooting in groin hernia repair
12. Laparoscopic repair of ventral and incisional abdominal wall hernias
13. Trouble-shooting in the repair of ventral and incisional abdominal wall hernias
14. Sterilization techniques