ISBN - 9781416032694
Autor(es) - Jean L. Bolognia, Joseph L. Jorizzo, Ronald P. Rapini
Editora - Mosby
Ano de Edição -
N º de Páginas -
N º de páginas: 2432
Ano de Edição: 2008
This definitive reference provides easy access to essential and authoritative clinical guidance on the full range of dermatologic entities encountered in today's practice. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of clinical adult and pediatric dermatology, drug therapy, dermatologic surgery, and pathology than you will find in any other single text. The 2-volume set provides practical, in-depth coverage...helpful illustrations, algorithms and schematics...and clinically oriented guidance...page after page...enabling you to arrive at confident diagnoses, while the online component allows you to search the complete contents of the printed text, download any of the entire collection of photos, illustrations, schematics and algorithms, as well as receive regular updates on important new clinical developments.
- Presents more high-yield information in restructured chapters, as well as expanded coverage of rarities - now displayed in table format - without increasing the extent of the book.
- Includes additional images covering more conditions, for enhanced reference power.
- Discusses pathologic entities in proportion to their incidence, enabling you to focus on the likeliest diagnoses for a given set of symptoms.
- Presents only the need-to-know basic science information and key references, so you have just the right amount of detail on every subject.
- Presents hundreds of full-color photographs depicting every type of skin disorder, along with a wealth of diagrams that clarify complex concepts and numerous algorithms that expedite decision making. .
- Allows you to consult the traditional printed reference, and access the complete contents online, fully searchable, with regular updates on important new clinical developments
- systemic drug questionnaires
- specialty news
- downloadable illustrations
- and more.
New to this Edition
- Save time putting together your next lecture or preparing for a hospital consult. Go online and quickly search the entire image collection and download any of the pictures, illustrations, algorithms or schematics from the book right onto your own computer