ISBN - 9781617110283
Autor(es) - Douglas G. Adler
Editora - SLACK Incorporated
Ano de Edição - 2012
N º de Páginas - 243
There is a tremendous interest in information on stents in the world of gastrointestinal endoscopy. Many physicians did not train in an era where these stents were available, but are now being called upon to place them. Self-Expanding Stents in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy looks to provide physicians with the necessary and unique all-in-one resource on stents. Self-Expanding Stents in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy by Dr. Douglas G. Adler covers the use of self-expanding stents. This book will cover the use of all available devices in all clinical contexts, with step-by-step instructions from experts in the field on how to use them and, just as importantly, what not to do when using these devices. Self-Expanding Stents in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is illustrated with more than 150 color photographs, as well as many tables and diagrams.
Benefits and Features
- Soup-to-nuts format covers the use of all devices available on the market in all clinical situations
- All chapters authored by recognized experts in the world of stents who have independently published extensive research in gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Over 150 color photographs to guide readers from start to finish through all steps of learning about the procedures
- Self-Expanding Stents in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy brings attention to the use of self-expanding stents in benign and malignant diseases, the avoidance and management of complications, and the future of these devices.
- Self-Expanding Stents in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is the perfect go-to book for all practicing gastroenterologists, fellows, and general and colorectal surgeons.