ISBN - 9780702040603
Autor(es) - Stephen A. Morse, King K. Holmes, Ronald C. Ballard
Editora - Saunders
Ano de Edição - 2011
N º de Páginas - 400
The Atlas of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS, 4th Edition, by Drs. Stephen A. Morse, King K. Holmes, Adele A. Moreland, MD, and Ronald C. Ballard, provides you with an exclusive gallery of STD and AID images so you can better diagnose and treat these diseases. Approximately 1,100 unique images - most in full color and 30% new to this edition - depict the clinical signs associated with each type of infection, and can now be accessed and downloaded online via Expert Consult for the very first time. You’ll also find expert guidance on new vaccines, screening techniques, treatment guidelines, and best practices in the field.
- Get expert advice on the tests available to reach a definitive diagnosis and review therapeutic options, treatment guidelines, prevention strategies, and management of complications.
- Access appendices on the selection and evaluation of diagnostic tests, quality control, and test technologies.
New To This Edition
- Effectively diagnose all types of STDs and HIV/AIDS with approximately 1,100 images-most in full color and more than 30% new to this edition-that depict the epidemiology as well as the clinical manifestations of these diseases.
- Access the full contents online and download all of the images.
- Effectively utilize new vaccines for HPV and Hepatitis B, new screening tests for Chlamydia, new drugs under development, new treatment guidelines and best practices in HIV screening, and much more.