ISBN - 9780813823010
Autor(es) - Carl Drago, Thomas C. Peterson
Editora - Iowa State University Press
Ano de Edição - 2008
N º de Páginas - 344
Implant Laboratory Procedures: A Step-By-Step Guide provides its readers with a systematic and practical approach to the common dental laboratory procedures associated with implant restorative dentistry. Written with laboratory technicians and restorative dentists in mind, the book is organized by case type, taking common case scenarios and devoting a separate chapter to each one in turn, demonstrating each step of the laboratory procedure required for the implant restoration. Complications associated with the various prosthetic procedures are also included in each chapter and work orders are shown for each and every step. Cases are illustrated with products from various implant companies, but predominantly feature products from Biomet 3i.
* Written for dental laboratory technicians
* Practical, user-friendly format
* Highly illustrated throughout
* Systematic approach organizes by case type
* All procedures illustrated step-by-step with clinical photographs and diagrams
* Work orders illustrated for each step.