ISBN - 9781604069235
Autor(es) - Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, Udo Schumacher
Editora - Thieme
Ano de Edição - 2015
N º de Páginas - 623
General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, Latin nomenclature
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, Second Edition, Latin Nomenclature is an ideal educational tool for anyone studying musculoskeletal anatomy. Each region is presented in a manner that builds understanding: starting with bones, joints, and muscles, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations. This atlas begins with a concise overview of general anatomy and moves on to the detailed anatomy of the trunk wall, upper limb, and lower limb.
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- Expanded coverage of tissue structure and development, functional testing, diagnostic imaging, and diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, descriptive captions
- Each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic
- Hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomic descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomic structure and function
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features Neck and Internal Organs and Head and Neuroanatomy . Each atlas is available in softcover.