ISBN - 9780763745035
Autor(es) - International Lactation Consultant Association
Editora - Jones & Bartlett Publishers
Ano de Edição -
N º de Páginas -
N º de páginas: 774
Ano de Edição: 2008
Core Curriculum for Lactation Consultant Practice, Second Edition allows aspiring and established lactation consultants to assess their knowledge, experience, and expertise in developing an effective study plan for certification. The Second Edition of this text, contributed to by Rebecca Mannel, Patricia J. Martins, and Marsha Walker, has been updated and is the perfect resource to study for the certification exam.
This updated resource takes you through the areas that appear in the lactation consultant certification exam administered by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE). The comprehensive coverage will allow you to develop an effective plan to optimize your study time. The curriculum also serves as a convenient, evidence-based source for daily reference.
Specifically, the Second Edition:
- Follows the IBLCE exam blueprint, reviewing all topics and areas covered on the
- lactation consultant certification exam.
- Equips students with a road map that allows them to pinpoint areas of particular
- interest or identified need.
- Serves as a useful reference for staff development, new staff orientation, and curriculum
- Provides extensive references to direct you to further study.
- Presents the core knowledge needed to practice as an IBCLC.