ISBN - 9781933477046
Autor(es) - Kathryn Foucar, David S. Viswanatha, Carla S. Wilson
Editora - American Registry of Pathology
Ano de Edição - 2009
N º de Páginas - 409
AFIP Atlas of Nontumor Pathology Series 1 Fascicle 6
'This fascicle on non-neoplastic disorders is devoted to the assessment of bone marrow in pediatric and adult patients. Although the emphasis is clearly on the successful diagnosis of non-neoplastic bone marrow disorders, neoplastioc processes are briefly highlighted in discussions of differential diagnostic considerations.
The early chapters focus on hematopoiesis, bone marrow topobiology, indications for bone marrow examination and the utility of specific types of bone marrow specimens in diagnostic assessment...In addition, blood findings are integrated with the bone marrow pathology in each chapter.
Lineage-based non-neoplastic erythroid, myeloid, megakaryocytic and lymphoid disorders are discussed as well as bone marrow findings in patients with systemic nonhematologic disorders...'
- Normal Anatomy and Histology of Bone Marrow
- Procurement and Interpretation of the Bone Marrow Specimen
- Laboratory Evaluation of Blood and Bone Marrow in Non-Neoplastic Disorders
- Non-Neoplastic Erythroid Lineage Disorders
- Non-Neoplastic Granulocytic and Monocytic Disorders
- Non-Neoplastic Megakaryocytic Lineage Disorders
- Bone Marrow Failure Disorders
- Non-Neoplastic Lymphoid and Plasma Cell Disorders
- Disorders of Bone Marrow Stroma and Bone
- Bone Marrow Features of Systemic Infections - Noninfectious Systemic Diseases and Miscellaneous Bone Marrow Conditions