ISBN - 9781608312849
Autor(es) - Barry W. Feig, Denise C. Ching
Editora - Lippincott Willams & Wilkins
Ano de Edição - 2012
N º de Páginas - 752
Written by current and former surgical oncology fellows of the world-renowned M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, this portable handbook is a practical guide to established surgical oncology principles for each organ system. Maximize your surgical oncology skills with comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary perspectives, proven therapeutic strategies, useful algorithms, and recommended readings.
Concise chapters illustrated with algorithms and line drawings outlining the essential elements of diagnosis, staging, and clinical management of solid tumors treated in surgical practice.
• New chapters on neuro-oncology and radiation oncology
• Extensive updates including new information on radiation therapy and clinical trials in oncology
• Greater emphasis on multi-modality treatment
• New protocols and staging classifications
• Extensive coverage on multidisciplinary treatment planning, including therapy sequencing and biologic therapies